Warp 6.0

Spencer W. Thomas thomas at utah-gr.UUCP
Wed Aug 24 14:04:12 AEST 1983

Well, after seeing this go by for a week with no answer, I'll put in my
two cents.  I'm not familiar with Unix 3.0 or 5.0, but I can tell you this:
SIGTTOU does NOT exist on these systems.  Comment out (or #ifdef SIGTTOU) the
lines in which it appears.  FIONREAD is used to determine if the player
has typed any characters (which will be in the input queue - it returns the
number of chars which can be read, thus NREAD).  I assume that there must
be an equivalent on 3.0 and 5.0, probably involving non-blocking I/O.

=Spencer