NET.SOURCES.PC

Lyle McElhaney lmc at denelcor.UUCP
Sat Dec 31 13:15:04 AEST 1983

Yeah, I would like it too. But direct your request to net.news.group (or at
least a copy of it there), and NOT to net.sources.

One problem with this is that there has to be someone with access to those
sources who would be willing to copy them onto the net from arpa. In the
month or so of discussion, I have heard no one come forward to do that. Of
course, we could still fill the group with our own offerings, can't we?
Well, does anyone have anything to offer?
--
		Lyle McElhaney
		(hao,brl-bmd,nbires,csu-cs,scgvaxd)!denelcor!lmc