Where are window sources? - (nf)

chris at umcp-cs.UUCP chris at umcp-cs.UUCP
Sat Jul 23 13:28:21 AEST 1983

Well, as the author, I have all of the sources, so if you get desperate
send me mail and I'll mail you whatever you're missing.  Make a note
that you can't get them from someone else or I'll mail you my standard
notice about "please try to obtain windows from neighbor site; if you
can't I'll mail source".  By the way, for those who are interested,
I've almost gotten the documetation to come out right with troff on
CVL's imagen.  If you want a troff-able copy of the documentation, send
me mail.

				- Chris
--
In-Real-Life:	Chris Torek, Univ of MD Comp Sci
UUCP:		{seismo,allegra,brl-bmd}!umcp-cs!chris