mdbm library source

William L. Sebok wls at astrovax.UUCP
Tue Aug 14 12:29:37 AEST 1984

I believe there is one bug here that the dbm routines also have. In line 33
of checkblock.c, line 59 of delitem.c, and lines 38 and 248 of store.c there
should be an:

	fflush(stdout);

between the printf() and the abort().  Otherwise the output never appears. In
the 4.2 BSD implementation of stdio, output to stdout is line buffered by
default if the device is a terminal, block buffered otherwise (I do not know
the current behavior of System V).  If the output had been to stderr instead
of stdio at least it would have been okay if the device was a terminal.
--
Bill Sebok			Princeton University, Astrophysics
{allegra,akgua,burl,cbosgd,decvax,ihnp4,noao,princeton,vax135}!astrovax!wls