Adventure and Zork -- new groups

brian at jett.UUCP brian at jett.UUCP
Thu Jul 26 13:32:38 AEST 1984

Good idea!  And I volunteer to answer any and all questions about
BOTH Adventure and Zork (that's >REAL< zork, not those microcomputer
gyppo versions).  In fact, I have an even better idea--give me
a week or so, and I'll post a complete and total spoiler of both
games.  That should take care of zork and adventure questions
for both games.  I have solved both Adventure (350 out of 350,
Adventure Grandmaster, Carried off into the sunset, etc) and
Zork (585 out of 585, followed by 100 out of 100 in the endgame,
Reach Nirvana, Ultimate Riches, Rank of Dungeon Master, etc).

			-- Brian Reynolds
			"A hollow voice says...INCANT MHORAM DFNOBO"
--
		-- Brian Reynolds
		{ihnp4|clyde|sdcrdcf}!akgua!jett!brian