'calend' facility

Michael E. Meyer mikem at tekcae.UUCP
Tue Sep 11 09:53:50 AEST 1984

We have installed 'calend' here and find it extremely useful.  However,
there is one thing that would make it very compete and that would be a
calendar that would print with appointments like outlined below:

|   Sun    |   Mon    |   Tue    |   Wed    |   Thu    |   Fri    |   Sat    |
|    9     |   *10*   |    11    |    12    |    13    |    14    |    15    |
|          |          |          |2:00PM    |          |10:00AM   |          |
|          |          |          |staff     |          |user	  |          |
|          |          |          |meeting   |          |meeting	  |          |
|    16    |    17    |    18    |    19    |    20    |    21    |    22    |
|          |9:00AM    |          |          |          |	  |          |
|          |Meet with |          |          |          |	  |          |
|          |John      |          |          |          |	  |          |

The user should be able to specify the number of days to print (in 7 day
increments) with a command like "appts 7".  The command "appts" would
default to the .calrc file.  Has anyone on the net augmented the calend
program with this kind of facility....

Michael E. Meyer
USENET: ...!tektronix!tekcae!mikem
  ARPA:	tekcae!mikem.tek at CSNET-RELAY