Phantasia (flame)

Chuqles chuqui at nsc.UUCP
Thu Sep 13 02:36:32 AEST 1984

> *eek* >[You saved that file which took 7 blocks and it doesn't work?]
> *eek* >[Yup.]
> *eek* >[Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha]
> *eek* >
> *eek* >Well that's what it's like.  The game Phantasia (whoever
> *eek* >posted it) DOES NOT WORK!!!
> *eek* >
> *eek* >ROAR
> *eek* >[In case you don't know, that's a dragon flame]
> *eek* >	 > > > > > > > > > >
> *eek* >[Did you see that flame whiz by at 9600 baud?]
> *eek* >	 > > > > > > > > > >
> *eek* >[There's another!]

Well, I hate to say this, but I got the same posting of phantasia that you
did, and it works fine for me over here.... Perhaps you simply don't have
it set up properly? Perhaps you don't know how?

Please note: This flame will self-destruct before it gets archived-- this
stuff doesn't belong on net.sources, you know.

chuq
--
>From the spotlight of the center ring:		Chuqles Von Rospach
{amd,decwrl,fortune,hplabs,ihnp4}!nsc!chuqui	nsc!chuqui at decwrl.ARPA

And now... Mutual of Omaha presents "Penguins: Antarctica's little clowns"