Orphaned Response

jp at lanl.UUCP jp at lanl.UUCP
Mon Apr 29 17:02:00 AEST 1985

> Does anyone have a TRUE Fortran 77 source for RATFOR ?  We have a copy of

I tried to mail this but our mailer couldn't figure out what to do with
my reply so I am posting it to the net.

I am interested in RATFOR sources for FORTRAN 77 also.  I want something
that I can use with Digital Research's Fortran 77 on my Compupro System
running CPM-86 or PC-PRO.   My problems with the versions I have been
able to find are similar to yours.  My Fortran 66 version is full of
byte wide logical expressions and DR only allows Logical variables to
be T or F.  If you come up with something drop me a note.

Thanks,

Jim Potter  jp at lanl.arpa