vc hacks

Mark Weiser mark at tove.UUCP
Mon Mar 18 14:13:45 AEST 1985

In article <265 at chalmers.UUCP> bernerus at chalmers.UUCP (Christer Bernerus) writes:
>3.	Mark Weiser at seismo { ..seismo!mark} is  collecting suggested
>	hacks and I hope he will redistribute a new version soon.

I am, I will, but I am NOT at seismo.  The actual mark at seismo occasionally
(every year) sends me the misdirected mail that should have gone to
me that went to him.  Send vc suggestions to me at one of the addresses below:
-------
Spoken: Mark Weiser 	ARPA:	mark at maryland	Phone: +1-301-454-7817
CSNet:	mark at umcp-cs 	UUCP:	{seismo,allegra}!umcp-cs!mark
USPS: Computer Science Dept., University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742