As long as we are taliking about rmgrouping ...

Larry Campbell campbell at maynard.UUCP
Fri Nov 8 15:19:10 AEST 1985

>                                        .... Personally I would
> never trade reading a censored newspaper for a one published
> without restriction.
> Mike Gingell    ..decvax!mcnc!ecsvax!mjg

*ALL* newspapers are "censored", but a more correct word for it
is "edited".  I have never heard of a publication that will just
blindly publish ANYTHING that walks in off the street, uncut.
And if there were such a publication, you can bet no one would read it.
--
Larry Campbell                     decvax!genrad
The Boston Software Works, Inc.                 \