ifdef filter

Root Boy Jim rbj at icst-cmr
Sat Jul 19 05:37:44 AEST 1986

	That is, filter out everything that is not going to be expanded
	by cpp while retaining the ifdefs that are going to be
	expanded, just for comment value.  Ideally the output, when
	compiled, would produce exactly the same results as the
	original.  Does anyone have anything like this?

Berkeley 4.x has a program called unifdef. The RAND corparation has
a program like this on their new RAND editor tape. I might be able to
send you a copy of it if I can find a good path to you.

	(Root Boy) Jim Cottrell		<rbj at icst-cmr.arpa>
Vote for ME -- I'm well-tapered, half-cocked, ill-conceived and TAX-DEFERRED!