Braille Printing under Unix

Dan Smith SYSBDES%TCSVM.BITNET at WISCVM.WISC.EDU
Fri May 9 11:29:39 AEST 1986

    Anybody seen a filter that takes ascii text and produces reasonible
braille output.  Assume that a reasonible output device exists to take
the xlated text and make into dot patterns.  I'm not sure of the specific
device name but I would be very interested in ANY software that does this
type of conversion no matter what the output hardware is!!  Please post
any pointers (indirect or otherwise).  Thanx in advance... And our local
lighthouse for blind thanks you...

                        Dan Smith (aka MadMan)
                        BITNET:     SYSBDES at TCSVM
                        ARPA:       SYSBDES%TCSVM.BITNET at WISCVM.WISC.EDU
                        UUCP:       unspecified path... !ludwig!ds
                        Ma Bell:    (504) 865-5631
                        Real Paper: Tulane University
                                    Tulane Computer Services
                                    Attn: Dan Smith, Systems Group
                                    6823 St. Charles Ave.
                                    New Orleans,  LA 70118-5698
*ENABLE STUPID JOKES*
"he was so dumb he thought that 'Hebrew' was a macho beer!!"  Joan Rivers...
*DISABLE STUPID JOKES*