mz.c

Alan Silverstein ajs at hpfcla.HP.COM
Sat Nov 8 04:04:23 AEST 1986

> This is a neat program...

Yeah, and I'm curious what algorithm it uses.  Unfortunately the code
contains ZERO comments, and I don't want to spend even fifteen minutes
groping through the code to figure it out (blech).  End of sermon.

("Ah shut up, it's free software, you're not allowed to gripe."  "Sure,
but the next program this author writes might be important, something
I have to live with.  I *must* try to encourage better coding styles."
"You're tilting at windmills." "Sigh...")