Desperately Seeking ..... documentation for SROFF

John Miller jrm at cblpe.UUCP
Tue Oct 28 05:35:27 AEST 1986

Thanks to a friend in New Jersey, I picked up a copy of a product
called "SROFF". It was sold by AT&T at one time. According to the
AT&T Product Center here at the Labs, it is no longer available.

I would like to locate documentation detailing what the "." commands
are. It is similar to "NROFF" and I have that documentation, but there
are clearly some differences worth knowing about.

If anyone knows of, or has, or can copy a SROFF manual (any SROFF version
would probably do - by any company) please let me know.
--

             ___
            (o o)