moria 4.8

H462BATMS%GALLUA.BITNET at wiscvm.wisc.edu H462BATMS%GALLUA.BITNET at wiscvm.wisc.edu
Fri Feb 27 06:59:59 AEST 1987

Hello,

   Sorry, I am unable to reach to usenet news network but need information.
I cannot help you for mails without sources. Hmmm, This digest should have
unix-sources-d at brl.arpa for duicssions. I tried to send duicssions to
unix-sources-request at brl.arpa but I have no hear from him.

   Can you send me Moria 4.8 distribution directly? I have old Moria 4.43
program that have a lot of bugs. AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! I dont want bugs
in moria 4.43! I found sort of bugs in Moria 4.43. Some wizards commands
not work right. note: Bitnet don't support FTP features, You must reponsbile
for send files/mail for bitnet or place file servers in your bitnet-site
nodes (LISTSERV software). PLEASE RESPOND IT!

Tim Stark

UUCP:     ...!psuvax1!gallua.bitnet!h462batms
ARPA:     H462BATMS%GALLUA.BITNET at WISCVM.WISC.EDU
BITNET:   H462BATMS at GALLUA
CSNET:    H462BATMS%GALLUA.BITNET at CSNET-RELAY