is struct utimbuf in the standard sys/types.h?

Arnold Robbins arnold at audiofax.com
Mon Jul 30 08:05:03 AEST 1990

From:  arnold at audiofax.com (Arnold Robbins)

Can someone with access to the 1003.1 standard tell me if the utime(2)
system call is standardized, and if so if the definition of struct utimbuf
is supposed to be in a particular header file?

While we're at it, can anyone tell me why the stupid structure never
made it into <sys/types.h>, and instead has to be redeclared over and over
and over again from the man page??!?  Sheesh.

As they used to say in ancient net history,

``Thanks In Advance,''
--
Arnold Robbins				AudioFAX, Inc. | Laundry increases
2000 Powers Ferry Road, #220 / Marietta, GA. 30067     | exponentially in the

Volume-Number: Volume 20, Number 149