Source for STARLAN PC cards

Matt Reedy matt at iquery.UUCP
Mon Apr 18 23:54:10 AEST 1988

I'm looking for a second (or third, fourth, :^) source for AT&T STARLAN
network access units for IBM PC's and compatibles - I detest having to pay
AT&T's prices.  I have heard of a New York outfit called Rupp Brothers and
seen an ad for their STARLAN cards - does anyone have anything good or
bad to say about them?  Any other leads?  Much thanks in advance!

matt

--
Matthew Reedy                   UUCP: harvard!adelie!iquery!matt  (512) 490 6684
Programmed Intelligence Corp.   "I wonder if he is using the same wind we are