mail replacement

Steven A. Conrad sac at conrad.UUCP
Sun Oct 8 23:19:49 AEST 1989

In article <17725 at rcsuna.UUCP> rhaar at rcsuna.UUCP (Bob Haar CS50) writes:
>Can anyone recommend a public domain replacement for the mail program
>that comes standard with a UNIX-PC ?

I use mush 6.3, and others are available, such as mailx (I've not used
the others, but mush suits me fine.  Mush is "mail user's shell", and
should be readily available.
--
Steven A. Conrad,  Department of Medicine (Critical Care)
Louisiana State University Medical Center, Shreveport, LA
UUCP: sac at conrad.UUCP,   Internet: conrad at manta.pha.pa.us
"I think there is a world market for about five computers" TJ Watson Jr, 1943