3b1 archive

R.W. Reay rwr9481 at ultb.isc.rit.edu
Thu Feb 22 10:13:16 AEST 1990

    I just got a 3b1 a short while ago (2 months maybe) and Ive started

looking for cetain pieces of software.  Basicly what Im looking for is a

better editor than vi( jove, emacs) a termpackage I can use x y or z

modem with, and if it exists an actual wordprocessor.  I anyone could

point me to an archive with 3b1 sources on I would be very grateful.

    About xmodem I have async_main kermit and cu, if any one could tell

me how to get it working with one of those that would be enough.

Rob