TB2500 and HDB

Ron Wilson rlw at ttardis.UUCP
Fri Jun 1 11:45:10 AEST 1990

In article <550 at av8tr.UUCP>, elliston at av8tr.UUCP (Keith Elliston) writes:
>I am still looking for an archive site that has HDB uucp.  I am still
>running stock uucp, and would like to have HDB so that I can run my
>trailblazer T2500 as both incoming and outgoing.
>Keith O. Elliston       |    .signature really under construction....

We are also looking for HDB UUCP for the 3B1.

BTW:  we have been using all of our modems - including our T2500 as
both incoming and outgoing:  The stock uucp does notify init to disable
and then reenable getty on which ever port it needs to use - uugetty
is only needed to prevent "prompt wars" between getty and the T2500.
I have source for uugetty if you need it.

NOTE: uugetty will NOT correctly autobaud - the interface speed on the
T2500 must be locked at either 19,200 or 9600 (whichever works for your
3B1).

Just an idea:  What about setting the port to EXTB and letting the T2500
"clock" the serial port?

- Ron

"We were wondering when somebody would discover that one."
	- The response of a customer support rep to a customer's phoned in
	  bug report (name of company with held to protect the guilty).

rlw at ttardis	rel.mi.org!ttardis!rlw	  iwblsys!ttardis!rlw