Polygonal fonts.

"Kevin R. Martin" -578-4316, 213 DSLKRM at rsgate.rsg.hac.com
Tue Jun 6 09:29:05 AEST 1989

Could anyone inform me of the location of, or could share or sell polygonal
fonts?  We are developing various engineering prototype automotive head-up
display (HUD) formats on a 4D/70GT that incorporate/require polygon based
fonts.  We have a simple 'LED-like' seven segment font (developed in our IRIS
1200 days of yore :-)), and recently developed one higher resolution font, but
it was a time consuming and marginally aesthetically acceptable endeavor.
Thanks in advance.

Kevin R. Martin (213)-578-4316
Head, Simulation & Graphics Section
Hughes Aircraft Company