xterm

Drew R Whitehouse drw900 at anusf.anu.edu.au
Thu Aug 30 09:49:05 AEST 1990

	I'm trying to run an xterm client from a 4D210 on a Sun SLC
sparcstaion running a R4 server and I get the following....(other clients eg
xload run fine)

[grafix:~]: xterm
X Error:  BadValue
  Request Major code 2 ()
  Request Minor code 0
  ResourceID 0x20030
  Error Serial #55
  Current Serial #56
[grafix:~]:

	Any xpert's know what's happening here ?

--
/* Drew Whitehouse,                        E-mail:  drw900 at anusf.anu.edu.au  */