Problem encountered while trying to use new texsgi.

karron at MCIRPS2.MED.NYU.EDU karron at MCIRPS2.MED.NYU.EDU
Wed Aug 29 16:52:45 AEST 1990

My experience with Mike G.'s texsgi has been ok (not great, but
he is still working on it). Mike has told me that you must
have the font files in the directory it expects it in. I recompiled
the source with the proper path, and that solved the problem. The
program does not use the environment var FONTPATH (or somthing like that)
that it is advertized to use.

dan.
| karron at nyu.edu                          Dan Karron                          |
| . . . . . . . . . . . . . .             New York University Medical Center  |
| 560 First Avenue           \ \    Pager <1> (212) 397 9330                  |
| New York, New York 10016    \**\        <2> 10896   <3> <your-number-here>  |