Third Party Hardware

Gerrit SOFGBOS at VM.UOGUELPH.CA
Thu Aug 23 12:35:11 AEST 1990

>Where can I get information on third-party hardware for the Personal IRIS
>(specifically memory and disk drives)?

After I got my Personal Iris, the folks at Falcon Systems, Inc. sent me a
brochure (Dear Silicon Graphics User:-) describing their third-party
hardware.  The prices seemed to be flexible after I phoned them, so it may
be worth your while to haggle a bit.  They claim 100% compatibility.

What I could not figure out is how they got my name (as opposed to quite
a few other people in our department that also got PI's... ah well.

Their vital stats are:

Patsy Zimmerman        (she hand-signed the letter)
National Accounts Representative
(800) 326-1002         (800 number worked from Canada)

Falcon Systems, Inc.
5816 Roseville Road
Sacramento, CA
(916) 344-1221    FAX: (916) 344-1292