lisp

Bean Anderson bean at putter.wpd.sgi.com
Thu Aug 9 23:42:24 AEST 1990

In article <9008081642.AA04144 at pig.drea.dnd.ca>, zsd at PIG.DREA.DND.CA
(Jim Diamond) writes:

> Is there anyone out there using some version of lisp on an SGI
> machine?  If so, would you mind telling me which version of lisp,
> where one can obtain it, what model of machine you are using it on,
> and, if possible, any comparisons (e.g., reliability, functionality
> and performance) between your version and the lisp available on
> Symbolics lisp machines or (*gag*) Macs with MacIvory boards installed.

Take a look in SGI's Geometry Partners Directory (catalogue) for
info on third-party language products.

IBUKI Common Lisp is listed on page 200.
	IBUKI
	1447 N. Shoreline Boulevard
	Mountain View, CA 94043

	phone:	(415) 961-4996
	fax:	(415) 961-8016

Franz, Inc. is listed on pages 178, 179, 198.  Franz sells
their Allegro products on the SGI platform but I don't know about
the availability of their Lisp compilers.

	Franz, Inc.
	1995 University Ave.
	Suite 275
	Berkeley, CA 94704