Link Level Net Interface

SUTPHIN WILLIAM B sutphinwb at NPT.NUSC.NAVY.MIL
Thu Jun 6 08:34:22 AEST 1991

I would like to add an experimental link level interface to Irix.  I imagin
it behaving much like SLIP, taking in packets and passing them UP to the
IP layer.  I retrieved some of the BSD net code from uunet.uu.net but I
suspect that that code is more advanced than the version of Irix I'm using.

Where can I get a jump start on trying to do something like this without
Irix source code.  Most driver manuals don't discuss network drivers.

Thanks for any assistance....