Just curious..

Brendan Kehoe brendan at cs.widener.edu
Tue Dec 4 07:47:58 AEST 1990

 I dunno, maybe it's just me .. but I seem to be having a really hard
time getting out of the practice of typing my old root password. My
average since I changed it this morning has been about 1 hit for every
5 misses. Yeesh! Anybody else have this problem? (SuperUsers Anonymous
Passworders -- SUAP? Nevermind, I'm riding on coffee right now.)

    Brendan Kehoe - Widener Sun Network Manager - brendan at cs.widener.edu
 Widener University in Chester PA              A Bloody Sun-vs-Dec War Zone
  "Hi there! Did you know that the very same technology that cleaned up the
Alaskan oil spill can be used to suck the fat out of your thighs & upper lip?"