tcsh for RISC6000, AIX 3.1?

Jason Heirtzler jdh at bu-pub.bu.edu
Sun Sep 23 15:45:30 AEST 1990

Does anyone have a working tcsh for the RISC-6000 AIX 3.1?   It compiled
fairly easily, but it looks like I have problems with the process groups,
since most everything blocks with SIGTTOU.

While on the subject of signals, there seem to be a few signals defined
that I don't recognize.  Can someone provide more info?

  #define SIGDANGER 33    /* system crash imminent; free up some page space */
  #define SIGMIGRATE 35   /* migrate process (see TCF)*/
  #define SIGGRANT  60    /* HFT monitor mode granted */
  #define SIGRETRACT 61   /* HFT monitor mode should be relinguished */
  #define SIGSOUND  62    /* HFT sound control has completed */

jdh

Jason Heirtzler           (617) 353-2780       jdh at bu-pub.bu.edu
Information Technology    Boston University    ..!bu.edu!bu-pub!jdh