A/UX nroff -ms doesn't work

Piet Beertema piet at nluug.nl
Thu Aug 11 19:24:35 AEST 1988

	The ms macros, like not a few items still in BSD are kludgy and
	obsolescent. We at Apple did not supply them because we didn't
	want yet another item to maintain that was going away. You can
	copy your /usr/lib/tmac/tmac.s file from a BSD system over and
	it should just work fine. Both the original -ms and -me macro
	packages from the BSD 4.3 tape work just fine
We at Apple don't supply stuff used all over the world,
working fine in its original, recent (4.3) form.
We at Apple don't supply such stuff, we just publicly
advise you to copy it over.

Is that how "we at Apple" work??