Kinetics Etherport II

Brian Bechtel blob at apple.com
Sat Sep 22 01:22:10 AEST 1990

I saw this on Applelink today:

*****

Thanks to Jill Johnson of Novell Technical Support (NOVELL.WC) for this
information.

There are A/UX 2.0 drivers available from Dayna Communications for our
national cards.  Dayna's number is 801-531-0600.  These just became
available.  If you are not sure if your boards are national, the national
EtherPort II boards take a 1/2 slot in the Macintosh, and the Intel
versions take a full slot.  Dayna's A/UX drivers will not work on the
Intel cards, and we have drivers for only A/UX versions 1.0 and 1.1 for
the Intel boards.

****

By "national", I think they mean "National Semiconductor" as opposed to
"Intel."  You could contact Novell Technical Support by
  novell.wc at applelink.apple.com

Disclaimer: I'm simplying copying what I saw.  I don't know any more.

--Brian Bechtel     blob at apple.com     "My opinion, not Apple's"