C compilers for A/UX

Scott Gustafson scott at unisoft.UUCP
Tue Sep 11 09:50:35 AEST 1990

jim at jagmac2.gsfc.nasa.gov (Jim Jagielski) writes:

>Anyway, the version of Unisoft that I have is 1.8.2H, and kinda old. It
>doesn't support either shared libraries OR shared executables. Does anyone
>know how I can contact Unisoft Corporation and see if there is an upgrade
>available for the latest version (hopefully using 2.0 enhancements). Are
>they on Applelink? If you have ANY info, please send me some E-mail. Thanks!

Well, if you need to contact someone who works for UniSoft, call me.  As
far as the upgrade goes, there hasn't been enough interest in the original
product to warrant a new release.  I still use the old version with AU/X 1.1.1
along with the other compilers for Fortran and Pascal.  If you would like to
see a new release (which I have been puching for), send me some mail and I
will forward it to the Prez. for approval.  I would like to see the new
release out soon with complete 2.0 compatibility.  Next, as for the Applelink,
we used to have an AppleLink account when we were developing the Compilers and
other misc. junk, but it has been discontinued.  See my .sig file for the
machines we talk to and my address and phone number.

scott
-----
Scott Gustafson
UniSoft Corp., 10700 N. DeAnza Blvd., Cupertino, CA  95014 (408) 366-4901
{uunet,hoptoad,fai,bdt,sun,lll-lcc,mtxinu,basis,ucbvax,apple}!unisoft!scott