biff

Ssi ssi at usfvax2.EDU
Thu Nov 3 11:35:38 AEST 1988

We have 5 clients and a file server. I would like to centralize
the mail spool in a public directory ie. /usr2/mail/somename .
My users are very likely to log in on different machines during
the day, also serveral people are likely to use the same login
name. I know I can send mail(1) to a full path name instead of
to a login name. How can I get biff(1) to watch for mail sent
to a pathname instead to user at machine ???
                          Greg Ripp PH: (813)628-6100