Spy Programs??

Leonard Senetza senetza at hg.uleth.ca
Tue Aug 14 08:01:52 AEST 1990

I have a few 'hostile' users on my system here.  I was wondering if anyone has
a 'spy' type of program that would allow me to watch/record/control other
users' sessions.  I could possibly write one myself, but why re-invent the
wheel?

The system here is Ultrix 3.1D.  We are running 1 server and 20 clients.
Respond to me and if there is enough interest, I'll summarize.

  |  Leonard Senetza            |  E-Mail: Senetza at HG.ULeth.CA            |
  |  Academic Consultant        |          Senetza%HG at UNCAEDU.BitNet      |
  |  University of Lethbridge   |   Phone: (403) 329-5162                 |
  |  Canada, eh?                |  Disclaimer: Why should I tell _them_?  |
  |  T1K 3M4                    |    What they don't know, can't fire me. |