Summary of responses regarding Jim Joyces Unix Bookstore

Scott Barman scott at nbc1.ge.com
Wed Jul 18 03:40:54 AEST 1990

Just one question:  Why use any of these mail order companies to get
books anyway?  I could understand if there was a significant discount,
but by the time you pay for shipping, etc. the savings are minimal.  I
have never had a problem walking into (say) a B. Dalton's and ordering
any book they didn't have in stock--and I've never paid shipping charges
either.

--
scott barman				NBC Systems Development
scott at nbc1.ge.com			30 Rockerfeller Plaza, Room 1615W