Sounds trivial, but it's not (I don't think)

Sean Fulton sean at utoday.UUCP
Sun Sep 30 15:18:08 AEST 1990

In article <1990Sep28.175140.17023 at bkj386.uucp> marekp at bkj386.UUCP (Marek Pawlowski) writes:

>Simple, if I understood your question correctly.  Essentially, this relies on
>doing the following:
>
>cd /directory/containing/the/files/to/be/sent/out
>for a in *
>do
>        foo
>        [...]
>        bar
>done
>
>Rather simple.
>So, when do I get my free subscription to Unix Today?  :)

Consider your subscription done. But ... you didn't answer my
question. Assuming foo is cu [system]<$a, you've accomplished exactly
what I have. The hard part is being able to pipe all those files into
one cu.

As an update, I tried

	cu [system] <sender

	where sender is:

	~$send.sh
	~.
	And send.sh is similar to what you described above (for a in
... cat $a). This seems to work, unless anyone has a better idea.

Sean Fulton					sean at utoday.com
UNIX Today!					(516) 562-5430
 /* The opinions expressed above are not those of my employer */