can I run SCO UNIX (SYSV not XENIX) on a sx

tsource iago at ucscb.UCSC.EDU
Tue Dec 11 11:35:24 AEST 1990

I am going to be buying a sco unix machine that is a sx. I can not afford
a larger machine.  SCO said they never tried on a sx but shaw no reson why
not, but refused to let me talk to one their tech people.  So I am stuck
asking here if I have enough drive (40-meg) and enough ram at least 4 meg.
Will it work.  Also is the 4-meg mesured by word size or is it 4 megx8
not 4megx16 or 4mrgx32.
--

(iago at ucscb.ucsc.edu)

Leibowitz's Rule:
	When hammering a nail, you will never hit your finger if you