SCSICTRL.EXE

Stuart Lynne sl at van-bc.wimsey.bc.ca
Thu Sep 6 14:59:00 AEST 1990

In article <12870001 at hpnmdla.HP.COM> darrylo at hpnmdla.HP.COM (Darryl Okahata) writes:
}In comp.unix.sysv386, jcurtis at simasd.navy.mil (Jay Curtis) writes:
}
}> HELP!  I have an Adaptec 1542B with a Wren V 94181-385H SCSI drive.  The
}
}     Back in March/April 1990, I grabbed a number of files from Adaptec
}via uucp, SCSICTRL.EXE being one of them.  At the end of this message,
}I've included a list of files that I have (the descriptions were taken
}from Adaptec's readme file).  If you still need a copy, send email.