Larger than usual computer cases

Lance Fraser lance at virgin.MV.COM
Fri Sep 7 00:12:34 AEST 1990

In article <88 at rsoft.bc.ca> frank at rsoft.bc.ca (Frank I. Reiter) writes:

>Should one also be looking for a larger power supply for a system like this?
>What size power supply should one use for (as an example) a high end 386
>with 4 full height drives, two HD controllers, 16 megs of RAM, and a usual
>assortment of tape drive controllers, multiport cards, display adaptor, etc?

	Yes there are large towers with big price tags on them...

we sell one that starts at $750.00 and goes up from there
specs are

	24 1/2 in. H x 8 in. W x 23 in. D
	up to 450 watts of power
	up to 14 slots can be configured
	10 half-height drive bays

we usually configure these with 486's but sometimes 386's are enough.

if you are interested send email and I can send you a brochure.

	---lance