ISC DWB question

Support account support at ism780c.isc.com
Thu Sep 13 02:05:34 AEST 1990

In article <328 at sherpa.UUCP> rac at sherpa.UUCP (Roger Cornelius) writes:
>I recently purchased ISC's Documenters Workbench v2.2 from a mail-order
>company and the documentation was missing.  The binder was still in shrink
>wrap with disks, etc., it was just missing documentation.  The mail order
>firm (Programmers Connection) suggested it would be quicker to contact ISC
>myself (they were wrong!).
>So finally, here is my question.  Can someone who has purchased this
>package please detail to me exactly what documentation was or should be
>included?  At least I'll be able to call ISC and specifically request
>the stuff by name.  The following lists what I've gotten so far.

In the binder you received there is an Introduction section
at the very beginning. On the very first page of that Introduction
is a guide to Text Processing Workbench documentation. It mentions
itself (the binder, including introduction and installation
instructions) and 2 other pieces of standard documentation,
"UNIX System V/386 Documenter's Workbench Software Release 2.0
Handbook for New Users", and "UNIX System V/386 Documenter's
Workbench Software Release 2.0 User's Guide".

Optional documentation includes the "Technical Discussion and
Reference Manual" which you mentioned receiving, as well as
another "Handbook", a quick reference guide for the more
experienced user.

If you don't have this introduction with its pointer to the
various docs, call your ISC contact and reorder that.
Hope this helps.