Getting FAS to work with 3.2.2

Paul Puglia puglia at cunixf.cc.columbia.edu
Tue May 7 12:24:29 AEST 1991

Has anybody gotten FAS to work with ATT 3.2.2?  I can get the fas.c program
to compile, but have been unable to get the kernel to link after I add
the entry for it in the sdevices file.  The kernel linking process fails with
the message:
ld: Driver.o cannot open ELF file.
I have absolutely no idea which ELF file they are talking about. I have
set up the directories and the sdevices entry as I have done with other
drivers, but things just won't work.  I think that I have removed all
traces of the asy driver, but I can be 100% sure that that is not getting
in the way.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Paul Puglia
Dept of Civil Engineering
Columbia University