Ultrix 3.1 for DECstation 3100

David C. White davew at gvgpsa.GVG.TEK.COM
Thu Jul 20 16:12:21 AEST 1989

In article <7366 at cbmvax.UUCP> grr at cbmvax.UUCP (George Robbins) writes:
>In article <1929 at mas1.UUCP> condor at mas1.UUCP (Rick Kawala) writes:
>> I read in some of the trade rags that DEC was supposed to be shipping 3.1
>> by the end of last month,

>People within DEC apparently have received 3.1, I don't know if anyone
>in outside world has yet.

>From some of the postings I have seen in this newsgroup, it appears
that some people outside of DEC do have it.  They may just be beta
sites or DEC is shipping it with new systems and those of us with
support contracts will have to wait.  The only reason I posted this
is that bitching in public will guarantee that there will be an
update kit sitting in my office tomorrow.  :-)

--
David White	Grass Valley Group, Inc.   VOICE: +1 916.478.3052
P.O. Box 1114  	Grass Valley, CA  95945    FAX: +1 916.478.3778