Those Reader's Comments cards (was Re: vmstat's -v option)

Norman Diamond diamond at jit345.swstokyo.dec.com
Mon Apr 8 12:01:31 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr5.173503.16397 at jarvis.csri.toronto.edu> cks at hawkwind.utcs.toronto.edu (Chris Siebenmann) writes:
>Ye Random Person @ DEC writes:
>| 	Please send in an appropriately filled in Reader's Comments
>| 	page from the back of the section.
> Ah yes, the wonderfull boasted-about (certainly is in the 'Read Before
>Installing' thing I just got with RISC Fortran 2.0: "Digital prides
>itself" etc) Reader's Comments form, so lovingly preaddressed and
>postage-paid ... in the US.
> Try again, Digital.
>[Moral: Small things count.]

How could you afford the phone bill to make that posting?

If you're really desperate, maybe the company could be persuaded to
increase the price of each product by a couple of hundred yen and
attach postage stamps to the Reader's Comments forms at the back of
the manuals before shipping the products.  But I doubt it.
(Personal opinion only.)
Norman Diamond       diamond at tkov50.enet.dec.com