Tab stops - (nf)

utzoo!decvax!wivax!linus!allegra!eagle!mhuxt!mhuxj!mhuxa!houxm!ihnp4!stolaf!bormanp utzoo!decvax!wivax!linus!allegra!eagle!mhuxt!mhuxj!mhuxa!houxm!ihnp4!stolaf!bormanp
Tue May 10 17:47:38 AEST 1983

Relay-Version:version B 2.10 gamma 4/3/83; site mhuxt.UUCP
Date:Tue, 10-May-83 17:47:38 EDT

	There is one thing you forget.  Many a terminal have hard
	tabs set to 8 (like H19's).  Am I supposed to ignore this
	and waste my time sending out spaces?  So some of you arn't
	happy with a tab stop at 8 and I don't like mustard on my
	hamburgers.  I don't see Mac & Dons switching to hamburgers
	without mustard, why should the world go to tab stops not
	set to 8?  (And 8 is a nice number, 2^3, 80/10, 3+5, etc).

					-Paul R Borman
					-St. Olaf College
					-ihnp4!stolaf!bormanp
					(But since ihnp4 has a cold