Why is net.os taking so long?

Jeff Siegal jbs at mit-eddie.UUCP
Fri Dec 13 15:19:38 AEST 1985

In article <512 at smeagol.UUCP> kwan at smeagol.UUCP (Richard_Kwan) writes:
>Good grief... are we still tallying votes?
>YES FOR NET.OS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree.  This is silly.  If net.os is going to get created, then
lets have it already.  If not, then I'll set up a mailing-list so we
can stop sending noise (like "One more vote for net.os....I agree,
let's have a net.os....etc....etc....etc..") around the world, and
start sending some os-related information.

	In a foolhardy attempt to improve the S/N ratio,
	Jeff Siegal - MIT EECS (jbs at mit-eddie)