bug using doublebox in tbl with ditroff

Robert N. Berlinger naftoli at aecom.UUCP
Sat Jul 13 03:07:57 AEST 1985

Does anybody know of a bug in ditroff which causes the box
produced by the doublebox option of tbl not to line up properly?
The boxes don't quite come into agreement at the edges.  I'm
working with a QMS 800 and QUICroff software.  I have contacted
QMS and they seem to think (and I agree at first glance) that
ditroff is probably at fault.  Anyone who could give me a lead
would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks...
--
Robert Berlinger
...{philabs,cucard,pegasus,ihnp4,rocky2}!aecom!naftoli