MicroVAX II & Ultrix-32m

David Herron, NPR Lover david at ukma.UUCP
Sun Sep 15 00:33:50 AEST 1985

In article <418 at decwrl.UUCP> kaiser at belker.DEC (Pete Kaiser, 225-5441, HLO2-1/N10) writes:
>                                                     It had nothing to do with
>Ultrix-32m or with the design of the MicroVAX II, but was associated with a
>particular component in the MicroVAX II.

Dec should be *paying* us for insisting on running an operating
system which is so good at finding bugs in their hardware.

	:-)
--
--- David Herron
--- ARPA-> ukma!david at ANL-MCS.ARPA

Hackin's in me blood.  My mother was known as Miss Hacker before she married!