Specifying tty delimiter characters

Root Boy Jim rbj at icst-cmr.arpa
Fri May 13 03:50:07 AEST 1988

   wcs at skep2.ATT.COM (Bill.Stewart.<ho95c>) wrote:
   > One feature I've wished was available in a TTY driver is the ability to
   > specify a bunch of characters (e.g. control characters), and tell it
   > to "read until N input characters or a special character".

Why don't you just write a wrapper function to do this?

	(Root Boy) Jim Cottrell	<rbj at icst-cmr.arpa>
	National Bureau of Standards
	Flamer's Hotline: (301) 975-5688
	The opinions expressed are solely my own
	and do not reflect NBS policy or agreement
I need to discuss BUY-BACK PROVISIONS with at least six studio SLEAZEBALLS!!