Slash in filename

Kyle Grieser yuf at sequent.UUCP
Fri Feb 8 10:37:35 AEST 1991

In article <BN^&ZL=@rpi.edu> rodney at sun.ipl.rpi.edu (Rodney Peck II) writes:
>In article <15094 at smoke.brl.mil> gwyn at smoke.brl.mil (Doug Gwyn) writes:
>>I thought this group was going to be reserved for wizards!?
>
>not a chance.  too many people climbing over each other to offer incorrect
>answers.  there's so much chaff that this group is practically worthless.

I'm just amazed at how many people are posting these wrong answers after
a few quite obviously correct ones are already here.  Also note that the
correct solutions are usually easier to pull off then the wrong ones :-)

----
Kyle Grieser				yuf at sequent.com
Sequent Computer Systems Inc.		...!sequent!yuf
15450 S.W. Koll Parkway
Beaverton, OR 97006			(503) 578-3709