Should Dan post full details of his tty bugs?

bill bill at franklin.com
Sun May 5 06:14:46 AEST 1991

In article <1991May3.183159.23747 at maths.tcd.ie>
        chogan at maths.tcd.ie (Christine Hogan) writes:
: In <4601 at skye.ed.ac.uk> richard at aiai.ed.ac.uk (Richard Tobin) writes:
: >For this reason I believe it would be best for Dan to post full details
: >of the various loopholes.
: I disagree.  I _don't_ have sources and I _do_ have lots
: of idle undergrads lapping up this discussion and dying
: for all the damaging details to be posted.  Dan is doing
: exactly the right thing for my predicament.

You are in a fool's paradise. At least one of your undergrads is
smart enough to figure out what to do with the hole given the
clues already posted and to cover himself after using it. For as
long as you remain ignorant of the details, you are prevented from
taking preventative action.