Structured Analysis

Tony Wasserman%MIS waserman at ucsfcgl.UUCP
Sat Feb 2 10:54:48 AEST 1985

There are also commercially available packages for supporting
Structured Systems Analysis and Structured Design.

The ones I know of are available from Tektronix and Interactive
Development Environments, Inc.
The Tektronix program runs on one of their displays.
The IDE programs run on a Sun Workstation.

I can provide more information on the IDE Dataflow Diagram Editor
and the Structure Chart Editor.  Call IDE at (415) 333-2122
or reply to me and I will have information sent.

Tony Wasserman
ucbvax!ucsfmis!waserman
waserman at berkeley (ARPA)